Amazon Great Indian Sale from 20th to 23rd January: Amazon India, Amazon.in has announced its Amazon Great Indian Sale again, the company will host the sale from January 20 to January 23, 2019. Prime members will get 12 hours exclusive early access to all the top deals of products over 170 million in hundreds of categories on January 19th from 12 noon.
In India, the Amazon Prime membership costs Rs 999 per year. By using the Prime membership, the customers will also get faster deliveries at zero extra cost. Start you one month free Prime membership by just providing your card details if you are not a prime member yet. Also, free access to Amazon Prime Video and Music content.
The e-commerce giant’s four-day Amazon Great Indian Sale will see online discounts on a host of popular smartphones and products from Apple, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Honor, Realme, Samsung, 10.or, LG, Voltas, BPL, HP, Canon, Philips, and more.
- Free delivery on the first order for new customers during the sale.
- HDFC Bank to offer exclusive debit and credit card discounts, get around 10 percent instant discount.
- Customers can also avail no-cost EMI offer using Bajaj Finserv EMI card and select Debit and Credit cards, shop for more than 10 crore products with no-cost EMI.
- Exchange benefits available on products like smartphones, television sets, ACs, and other household appliances.
- Upto Rs. 3,000 off on Amazon devices including Amazon Echo, FireTV Stick and Kindle eReaders.
- Highlighted smartphones in the landing page are OnePlus 6T, Redmi Y2, Huawei Nova 3i, and Honor 8X.
Manish Tiwary, Vice President Category Management, Amazon India said, “The Amazon Great Indian Sale will have great deals across a wide range of products including smartphones, consumer electronics, fashion, home and kitchen, large appliances, daily essentials and more. With no-cost EMI on debit and credit cards and Bajaj Finserv Cards, fast delivery and installation of appliances, exchange of mobile phones and large appliances, instant bank discounts and lots more, customers can look forward to an exciting sale on Amazon.in.”