biharboard.ac.in Bihar 10th Result 2018 will be announced by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) on Tuesday (Today) at 4:30 PM, as per the source. But, the result will available online at any time, it will be expected to be released at 4.30 pm. Early the Bihar Class 10th exam result was expected to be declared on June 20, last week.
The students those who have appeared for the Bihar Board 10th examination can check their results which will be available on official board’s websites such as biharboard.ac.in and biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
According to the report, the reason behind the delay of the BSEB Class 10th result announcement is the 42,000 answer sheets were missing. The board has taken more strict measures at exam centers this year and also board claimed that the exams were conducted in a fair manner and denied any question paper was leaked.
After the declaration of Bihar Class 12th result, the state education minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma told reporters that the pass percentage of Bihar Class 10 looking better than that of Class 12 on earlier in June 2018. Also, he said that the students will not have to apply for reassessment.
Bihar 10th results: Steps to Check
1) Kindly visit the official website, use the link provided above.
2) Click on the result link which provided on the homepage of the website.
3) Now, the third party result website, which is hosted by Indiaresults.com will open.
4) Enter registration details such as roll number and date of birth on given respective field.
5) Now, click on Submit button.
6) Your BSEB 10th results 2018 will be displayed.
7) Download and take a print out for further reference.
The Bihar Board 10th pass percentage was 50.12 in 2017. All the very best to all the candidates who are checking their Bihar class 10 results. Stay tuned for more result updates and exam news.