CBSE Class 10 Result: The Central Board of Secondary Education likely to declare the class 10th result of CBSE on 1st week of June. Earlier it was expected to declare the result on the 3rd June. It may declare any time tomorrow as per the update. Students can check the official web portals for more details on when CBSE 2017 result will be declared.
All the students who appeared for the exam can check their results on CBSE official websites cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in. CBSE conducts 10th and 12th exams every year. 12th result was already declared before a week. No students and parents are eagerly waiting for the 10th exam results which were conducted in March 2017.
How to Check CBSE 10th Class Result:
- Visit cbseresults.nic.in official website.
- Click on the CBSE Class X Result.
- Enter your Reg number and other details in the corresponding fields.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of your result for the future reference.
It is officially confirmed that CBSE 10th result will be declared on 3rd June, Saturday. Stay tuned for more updates on CBSE toppers list, name wise result, school wise result, grades and grace mark updates.