JEE Main 2018 Correction process: The Central Board of Secondary Education has been started the JEE Main 2018 Correction Process from Tuesday, 9th January. It will be ended on 22nd January. So the candidates those who registered for the JEE Main 2018 exam to be held in April can check their details and edit data in their application forms. After the last date, the link for data correction will be disappeared and can’t able to correct any information after that.
If you entered any particular wrong or incomplete, then you can login now and correct the same at official website jeemain.nic.in. According to the report, there are around 11.5 lakh candidates have registered for JEE Mains 2018. In this correction process, the candidates are also allowed to correct any discrepancy in the uploaded image. So, the candidates can also be uploaded their fresh image.
Note: Candidates should be careful while correcting their information, check with the given guidelines and in the prescribed format. It avoids you from the rejections of your Updated application form. The correction will make one-time only.
If you like to correct anything in your application form, then you would be required to pay an additional fee for correction. You can use online via credit/debit card or E-wallets like SBI buddy and Paytm. Also, there is an offline facility such as e-challans at Syndicate or Canara or ICICI Banks between 09/01/2018 to 23/01/2018.
- JEE Mains 2018 Examination on April 8 in offline mode (Pen and Paper mode).
- Computer Based Test Mode is scheduled on April 15 and 16
In the correction, the candidates can’t able to change their mode of examination from Computer Based Exam to Pen & Paper Based Exam.
JEE Mains 2018 for the admissions to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs).
How to do JEE Mains 2018 Application Form Correction
- Log on the official website jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link “Notice: Correction in JEE Main Form” under Current Events and Read the official notification.
- Then, visit the login page (Click here).
- Enter your application number, password, and security pin.
- Click Login button to open your application.
- Make the necessary correction in the application form
- Then, Submit the form. (The correction will make one-time only).
Subscribe now for more updates!