SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply for the senior executive posts in the State Bank of India (SBI), applications invited. The official notification has already been out to the public and the application process also has started from January 22, Tuesday. The last day to submit the application online is February 11, 2019.
All the registration process is complete only through online mode with the fee deposit through the bank before the last date as mentioned. Visit the official website, sbi.co.in and apply online.
SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply for Senior executive posts
According to the notification by SBI, there are a total of 15 posts (nine in general, three in OBC, two in SC, one in ST). The selection process will be held based on the shortlisting, interview round from the merit list will be created after shortlisting the candidates.
The minimum age limit: 25
The maximum age limit: 35
Details of the Document to be uploaded online for SBI senior executive recruitment:
- Brief Resume in DOC or DOCX.
- ID Proof in PDF.
- Proof of Date of Birth in PDF.
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate in PDF.
- Experience certificates in PDF.
- Others (PWD certificate, Form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.)
For More Details: Check the official notification here
SBI senior executive recruitment: How to apply
- Go to the official website, sbi.co.in
- Click on ‘careers’ on the home page.
- Under the latest announcement section, find ‘Recruitment of senior executive (credit review) on contractual basis’ on the new page.
- Click on ‘apply now’ link.
- Click on ‘new registration’ create a user id
- Log-in by using the user id.
- Fill the form, upload documents
- Make payment online