SNAP 2017 Results: Symbiosis International University (SIU) conducted the SNAP examination, those who appeared for the exam can check their results now on its official website. Also, you can download the scorecard after checking your score on online.
The Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune declared the SNAP results on their official website.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017 (SNAP 2017) is the national level management entrance examination which is organizing every year by the Symbiosis International University (SIU). Those who will be shortlisted with the help of the entrance test result can get admission on MBA / M.Sc programmes in 15 Symbiosis Institutes.
For the first time, the board conducted this examination as a computer-based test on 17th December 2017. When to compare with the last year question paper, the analysis conducted by experts indicates that some candidates found it to be tougher.
There was no cut-off, thus making it easier for candidates’ to work upon, i.e., they could focus on maximizing their scores instead of trying to improve their sectional performance in the tougher sections.
Check the SNAP Results 2017
- Kindly visit the official website of SNAP which is Snaptest.org
- You can see the notification as “Download your SNAP 2017 score card.” on the homepage. [Direct Link]
- Click the link, then a new page will open.
- Now, you need to enter SNAP ID and Password in the respected field.
- Click on Login button to see your SNAP Scorecard
- Your Result will display on the new screen.
- Download SNAP Scorecard or Save it or print out it for further reference.
- Check SNAP merit/rejected/waiting list on the same page.